Monday, December 19, 2016

OUR FAMILY

As I described in my last post, our 2nd son got married on December 2, 2016.  Here is the wedding video provided by the photographer.


A beautiful wedding, a beautiful family, and a beautiful day.  I'm in the striped dress and the pictures are the newlyweds family and friends celebrating with us.

(Pssst....my beautiful grandson, Cameron, was Dad's Best Man - giving a beautiful toast).

34 months and counting - I'm kicking cancer's ass!!

My beautiful 7 children............


2 comments :

  1. wishing the new bride and groom many years of health and happiness. You raised 7 amazing kids, Jenn! Kudos to you and Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'm so happy for your entire family - and Cameron is getting to be quite the young man! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete