Monday, April 13, 2015

Pre-Op Today

I suppose today begins the next chapter in my journey.  As I told you last week, tomorrow is my biopsy.

Today I am headed to the Main Campus of the Cleveland Clinic to meet with the Pulmonologist that is doing the biopsy tomorrow, then lab work, and finally an EKG.  All in preparation for tomorrow.

Tomorrow's biopsy is different than what I had before.  EBUS (Endobronchial Ultrasound) is not a procedure that is done at many places, hence, I have to go to the main campus.  It is used for staging my type of lung cancer.

Nothing is really happening today for me to update but tomorrow, depending on how I feel when I get home, I will update on how the procedure went and if I found anything out.

In the meantime, enjoy this fantastic weather :)

1 comment :

  1. Sending positive thoughts and hugs. Lots & lots of hugs! You can never have too many of those. <3

    ReplyDelete