Thursday, May 12, 2016

Minneapolis, MN - Here I Come

Between my trip last week to the LUNGevity Hope Summit, then my scare from my scans, I've kept quiet about another opportunity that I have been given.

FreeToBreathe.org has graciously invited me to another Lung Cancer Conference.  It will be June 24th and June 25th in Minneapolis, MN.  And, just like the last conference, I will be staying in Minneapolis for 4 days after the conference.  My brother, Alberto, and his beautiful wife, Stacy, live near there so this is a great opportunity to visit with them.

FreeToBreathe is a partnership of lung cancer survivors, advocates, researchers, healthcare professionals and industry leaders. And we are united in the belief that every person with lung cancer deserves a cure.

The agenda for the 2 days can be found by clicking here.  It sounds incredible.



No comments :

Post a Comment