Thursday, September 11, 2014

Good To Go Tomorrow

Well, Medical Mutual Of Ohio has my praises!!  Apparently, through their Quality Assurance Program where they record phone calls, my two hour call yesterday was recorded.

This morning I received a call from Compliance to assure me that my approval "fell through a crack" and will be expedited to come through today.  The woman was wonderful - constantly apologizing for yesterdays confusion.  She even asked me to conference in the Doctor's office and told them, "even if you do not receive official written approval today, go ahead with Mrs. Toth's treatment tomorrow as we will do what we need to do on our end."

So tomorrow morning, off I go to Sediman Cancer Center!!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Jennifer. We are so happy everything worked out. Good luck with your treatment. If you have any questions or issues in the future you can always email our social media team at Facebook@medmutual.com.

    ReplyDelete