Friday, August 8, 2014

Another Pill?

It's not like I don't take a handful of pills already everyday, but today, the doctor put me on Bactrim - an antibiotic.  

The tiny incision in my neck that was used to help put the Port in is very red and pus came out of it this morning.  The incision for the Port is GREAT - healed and looks beautiful - so not sure what's up with the neck area.  Just so many darn pills......

Today, I also wore my first turban scarf to go out.  Caitlyn requested I wear it to go out and I said, "but I look like a cancer patient."  She couldn't stop laughing.

I did manage to take a nap today too.  I slept for about 2 hours because I was fearful if I slept anymore, I'd be up again tonight.  P.S.  I bought Tylenol PM to help make sure I sleep tonight!


No comments :

Post a Comment