Tuesday, July 29, 2014

WOW, I Feel Great

Cameron and I just took a walk to Giant Eagle.  Now, it is less than a football field away from my front door to their front door, but I was still a bit worried as it is a slight hill.

Dummy me.... planned his favorite dinner of Tacos and didn't have meat :)

Well, we got there and I felt like I was pushing it.  I really thought, "will I make it home?"  But we did.  Coming home downwards on that slight hill was not bad.

I walked in the door and immediately sat down.  Miraculously, I wasn't out of breath but I was POOPED.  I sat for about 5 minutes and when I got up...

I FELT GREAT

There will be a short walk everyday in my future.  I also realize this is week 3 since my Chemotherapy and I feel better this week than the first two.  Friday is my next treatment so next week will be the test to see if I can stay awake long enough to take a walk as that first week after treatment really has a bad effect on me.

No comments :

Post a Comment