Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Official Biopsy Results

Can we shout YAY!!!! Biopsy from Monday's surgery included 4 lymph node samples from my mid-chest - NO CANCER in any of them which makes it officially Stage 2 Lung Cancer with metastasis to the Hilar Lymph Nodes.

Finally some "official" good news.  It's funny to me how telling me "your lung cancer and metastasis is confined to one side" can be good news - but that just goes to show how priorities and emotions have changed since February 20, 2014.

On a side note - still recovering from surgical biopsy.  NO neck pain anymore and last night, although I slept in the recliner, I slept for 6 hours straight - that is the most I have slept since last Saturday :)  Incision site still painful but appears to be healing nicely - had to change the dressing today (which hurt like hell).

No comments :

Post a Comment