Saturday, September 13, 2014

Still Not Much Sleep

How is it that I used to be able to sleep for 10 hours or be able to able to fall asleep in 5 minutes?  I totally forgot what that feels like.  It is so hard to describe, but the fatigue has me so tired but the minute I lay down, my eyes pop open and my feet start jittering.

Last night I took my Ambien CR and didn't fall asleep for about an hour and a half.  Then I woke up 4 hours later and was up for 2 hours.  So again, I really can't complain, at least I'm sleeping for 4 hours at a time :)

Today was Ice Skating with Cameron for the first time this season.  Oh my, that was interesting.  He was able to use a cone to help steady him because there were less than 6 people on the ice.  Pootie skated with him so Uncle Pootie, being the nice Uncle that he is, paid - 2 skaters, 2 skate rentals - $19.00 - yep, you read that right.

Then after 25 minutes Cameron decided he didn't like hockey skates and wanted to change into Ice Skates - to which Nanna said No.  So he decided he was done.  He blamed Uncle Pootie and was mad at him for not giving him Ice Skates and said, "next week I'm only skating with Nanna!" HAHAHA - Nanna can't even stand up on skates.  

Pre-Skating Snack For Energy
As you can tell, his pre-skating snack really didn't help - after 25 minutes he was done, hair soaking wet :)

No comments :

Post a Comment